Happy New Year! Can I draw your attention to the following post we are recruiting for. I hope some of you will be interested in joining the exciting Media developments at Salford…..

George

Prof George McKay

CCM Research Centre

University of Salford

Lecturer in Journalism

School of Media, Music and Performance
Closing Date: 23 Jan 2007
Grade: Lecturer A/B (Salary: £25,633 - £38,772)

The School seeks to appoint a lecturer to contribute to its work in Journalism teaching and research.

Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of either print or broadcast journalism and have the ability to teach in a Higher Education environment. You will have a commitment to teaching journalism on a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and undertake academic research in a journalism related subject area. You will be expected to undertake appropriate administrative tasks relevant to the post including programme management, admissions supervision, tutoring and pastoral care of students.

Further information is at:

https://www-personnel.salford.ac.uk/vacancies.php?id=2024