Great thanks, Xiaoming!
Xiuping

----- Original Message ----
From: xiaoming zhang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, 14 January, 2007 10:24:34 PM
Subject: ??: NEW BOOK : "Chinese for A-Level"

Dear Xiuping,
Thank you for your e-mail. Have you received my second e-mail? There is the cover of the book and content list as well.
This book is printed in simplified (may print in traditional character late if the market demands).
This book doesn’t contain listening material (at the moment, Edexcel GCE papers do not do speaking and listening tests.)
The price for this book is £14.99.
Best wishes,
Xiaoming Zhang