Xiexie ni de youjian.

Qing fa gei wo ni de dianhua. Wo hui xia ge xingqi lianxi ni

marcus

  _____

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of lily
Sent: 12 January 2007 13:05
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Yi,
Yes, I am Chinese. Before I came to work in England, I worked in a school in
Shanghai.
Please feel free to call me if you want. I will be very happy to type
Chinese for you to read after work!
Have a good weekend!
Lily Lin
China Links Officer for Essex schools

--- On Thu 01/11, =?gb2312?q?=D2=BB=20=B6=A1?= < [log in to unmask] >