Branch & Mobile Library Group

apologies for cross posting

A vacancy has arose within the Branch & Mobile Libraries Group  for the position of Treasurer.

After many years Stirling work, Jackie, our current treasurer, has found it necessary to stand down from this position. If you would like to join us, please  email me for further information or  contact me at the below address.

for details of the committee and the group, please visit -

http://www.cilip.org.uk/groups/bmlg/index.html

many thanks

Karen Newton   ACLIP
Assistant Manager
City Library & Arts Centre
Fawcett Street
Sunderland
SR1 1RE
0191 5148470

Sunderland City Council accept no liability for and shall not be
legally bound by the contents of this E-Mail. No assurances are given
as to the authority of the sender to act on its behalf.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to
be disclosed by the Council in response to a request for access to
information.

The content of the electronic mail is confidential and intended
solely for the named recipient. If you receive this email in error
please notify the sender and delete all copies from your records.

You are not permitted to make any further use of the information
it contains.

Find out more about Sunderland City Council by visiting:
www.sunderland.gov.uk