From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries on behalf of Hague, David
Sent: Wed 1/17/2007 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Customer Appreciation Day

In theory, yes - but I presume in terms of a marketing push, "every day is customer appreciation day" doesn't cut mustard with the local press!

David Hague
Reader Development Librarian - Libraries Museums and Arts
Environment and Development Services

Tel: 01709 815123/823646
e-mail: [log in to unmask]