IT Support Administrator
Salary £19,000 - £23,000 per annum, Central London
We need a knowledgeable and organised IT Support Administrator to help us
get the most from our small business server and manage our CRM database.
You will work full time in our office at Tavistock Place, London WC1
You will be comfortable with all types of software including Windows-based
applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access as well
as web technologies.  You will enjoy helping your colleagues get the most
from our IT facilities and will help us to develop them.
You will need to be able to work with low supervision, be a self starter
and have lots of initiative. You will become central to the IT development
of this growing organisation.
The Reading Agency is an innovative and dynamic national agency for public
libraries’ work with readers, both adults and children.
If you have a flexible approach, a good sense of humour and an interest in
books, reading and libraries we would like to hear from you.
For more information and details of how to apply, please see our website
homepage: www.readingagency.org.uk
The closing date for application is Tuesday 30 January.  Interviews will
be on Tuesday 6 February in Central London.
The Reading Agency welcomes applications from people with an ethnic
minority background and people with disabilities, as they are currently
under represented in our workforce.  Any disabled applicant who meets the
criteria set out in the person specification for this position will be
shortlisted for interview.