From: Maggie Stansfield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 January 2007 12:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Library Strategy Documents

I am trying to ascertain whether any library authorities have prepared a
Library Strategy Document within the last 2 years.  If so, would you be kind
enough to let me see it?  We are beginning to prepare ours for the next
5yrs.  Many thanks in advance and my apologies for cross-posting.

Maggie Stansfield - Branch Librarian/Development
Sustainable Communities - "Connecting People to Services"
Culture and Customer Services
Libraries Service Unit
Tameside MBC
Tameside Central Library
Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne
OL6 7SG

0161 342 2029
0161 330 4762 (fax)

Email disclaimer is http://www.tameside.gov.uk/emdis.htm

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s)
named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested
that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained
within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.

If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 798888 to
let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.

Thank you for your help

http://www.rbwm.gov.uk