You are right of course Julian. It's just that I don't belong to a forum on
defence or international politics. When I signed the school library
petition, I saw that there was also one on Trident and I thought "At last!
Here's something I can do".

Quite a lot of other library and information professionals have also signed
up: I recognise their names on the list at

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/trident/

Prof Bruce Royan   www.concurrentcomputing.co.uk

41 Greenhill Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 4BL,   UK

+44 131 4473151                    +44 77 1374 4731

  _____