Dear colleagues,

I've just received 4 MB's worth of attachments from Lis-profession, which is playing havoc with my e-mail quota. Doesn't this list have a system similar to that employed by lis-pub-libs, whereby attachments are sent to the list moderator, who puts them in a dedicated webspace and provides a link which can be e-mailed out? If no such system exists on this list, could you/ we/ someonethink about it, perhaps?

Thanks,

Judith

Judith Rhodes
Stock Services Librarian
Leeds Library & Information Service

tel. 0113 395 2335

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

Service of legal documents is not accepted by email