Hi,

One of our consultants needs the following artilce by tomorrow. The
problem being that it is from the February issue of this year, and none of
the libraries I've tried have received it yet. Would anyone out there with
electronic access to the Journal of Infectious Diseases be able to email
me a copy?

Journal of Infectious Diseases
2007	195(3)	pp330-8
Huang
Improving MRSA surveillance

Many thanks,

Joanna Ashe
Senior Library Assistant,
The Library,
Education Centre,
Royal Surrey County Hospital,
Guildford,
Surrey.
GU2  7XX
Tel: 01483 464137
Fax: 01483 576240
E-Mail : [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This
footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for viruses by
Sophos AntiVirus & Mail Filter.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of
the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Trust, Surrey PCT or the Surrey HIS.

Please note that the content of all e-mail messages sent and received by the
Trusts may be disclosed to third parties under the provisions of the Freedom Of
Information Act 2000.