From: "Francis Herbert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Graphicacy in British vs Japanese geographical education:
article

In the article's English-language sequence section of its bibliography
the term 'graphicacy' appears in 13 titles by - in alphabetical order -
Aldrich & Shepprd [!] (2000); Balchin (1965, 1966, 1972, 1973, 1976, &
1985); Boardman (1983 & 1989);  Matthews (1986); McGeorge (1976);
Overton (1982); Roth, Pozzer-Ardenghi, & Han (2005).  Thus, from just
the evidence of this one article, the term has been *in print* for at
least 41 years.

Francis