Hi All,
Loughborough University Library began using Cephalonian style inductions in
October 2005, with separate presentations for undergraduate and postgraduate
students. The number of students in such a session ranged from 30 to 350.
We found the interactive nature of the Cephalonian method encouraged
students to be more engaged during the session as they were the ones asking
the questions! I also found that the informal style encouraged students to
ask more additional questions at the end of the session which I felt was
positive. I feel the Cephalonian method is certainly an improvement upon
traditional induction methods.

Best Wishes,
Tracy Marshall

Academic Librarian for Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering , Chemical
Engineering  and  the Wolfson School.  Ext 2344. Email