Apologies for cross-posting

I hope that some at least of you would be willing to sign the following
petition on the No 10 Downing Street site. I started this in December and we
already have over 750 signatures, but it would be great to keep this
growing.

<<http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/schoollibraries/>>

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to make the provision of
professionally staffed libraries within all schools, both secondary and
primary, statutory.

Thank you very much. (And if you have any ideas for other places to spread
the word, that would be terrific.)

EB