Please contact Lyndsay Rees-Jones on [log in to unmask] for further information on this new series of workshops

Rowena Macrae-Gibson

From: Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Dewar
Sent: 18 January 2007 16:34
To: [log in to unmask]

CILIP InForum is a newly launched series of discussion workshops where
members and non-members can network with like-minded library and
information professionals.InForum allows face to-face sharing and
collaboration which complements the CILIP online discussion lists.
The first session which takes place on February 7th will be on networking
skills. Forthcoming topics include effective use of your job description,a
CV surgery,negotiating skills and demonstrating your value to your
employer.
CILIP InForum
CILIP,7 Ridgmount St London WC1E 7AE   6-7.30pm
Cost: £5.00 members,£15.00 non-members
To book and for further info please contact Lyndsay Rees-Jones on
[log in to unmask] and see CILIP website on www.cilip.org.uk

Diane Dewar
Adviser
CILIP:Chartered Institute of Library & Information Professionals
Tel:020 7255 0634

Please note that the CILIP Advisers are not legally qualified. While we do our best to give you help and guidance on a variety of professional issues, CILIP cannot be held responsible for any liability, loss or damage incurred as a result of acting on the information given.