Hi

We've had an enquiry from a researcher in Switzerland regarding learning
object metadata - [log in to unmask] .

Gabriela would like to hear from anyone with
a) a registry of LOM repositories/banks
b) a well-populated LOM repository/bank

Apols for x-posting - I've sent this to [log in to unmask] and to

It would be really useful if you could share your responses - especially
anyone that has a registry of LOM repositories!

Cheers

Amber

Amber Thomas
Programme Manager, Information Environment / Repositories
JISC Executive, University of Bristol
2nd Floor, Beacon House, Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1QU
Mobile: 07920 534933