-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Boldrini
Sent: 09 January 2007 10:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charging

Hello folks

Happy New Year to you all.

At NYCC, we are having to review our charging policy in light of
directions from corporate level.

As part of this, one idea that has been suggested has been to charge
non-residents of the County area for research inquiries.

Does anyone else charge on this basis? If so, could they provide us
with details please?

Has anyone considered this and rejected it? If so, again, please send
us reasons so we can try and think through all angles.

thanks

best wishes

Nick Boldrini
Historic Environment Record Officer
Heritage Section
Countryside Service
North Yorkshire County Council
County Hall
Northallerton
DL7 8AH
Direct Dial (01609) 532331

Conserving North Yorkshire's heritage - encouraging sustainable access
www.northyorks.gov.uk/archaeology

This email is personal. It is not authorised by or sent on behalf of
North Yorkshire
County Council, however, the Council has the right and does inspect
emails sent from
and to its computer system. This email is the sole responsibility of
the sender

WARNING

This E-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily the
view of the Council.

North Yorkshire County Council.