Saw a quick glimpse of this yesterday in the mail on a newstand and
hoped to read it online, but could not find it. Basically I think it
implied that within the contract engotiations they were talking about
OOH in some way being introduced!

Can anyone update on this story and where did the information come
from. If from PH is there a reference to what she was saying.? It
amazes me that they make our contract so 'flexible' and keep expecting
us to accept it being heavily modified. I hope our Negs shoot this one
down immediately - I ain't doing any more OOH work. I used to work for
the local co-ops here, but stopped as no incentive with tax etc. If
they are trying to get it back into our contracts it can only be
becuase they hope to pay us less.

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.floridaholidayvilla.biz
Superb Villa in Orlando with own pool - Free Internet & International
Phonecalls.