Mary - why are you not surprised that iSoft is first and Emis last? This is
the first time that iSoft has EVER been first to my knowledge!

As far as I know it is open to each supplier to book slots when they
anticipate being ready. Due to a very happy alliance with Informatica, iSoft
were ready with almost indecent speed - and that is why they were first!

John