In message <[log in to unmask]>, Trefor
Roscoe <[log in to unmask]> writes

>They have been constantly trying to get the other side to sort it out.

I *must* be slipping!
Or are they just not keeping us rabble informed?

Even as part of business planning, it would have been useful to be kept
informed..

>They have not been keeping quiet, this has been discussed frequently.
Where?

>All part of the diengenuous nature of the Government side I am afraid.

Not disputing the prime role of DH - and CfH.
All of us will have to deal with the consequences of the late release of
the ruleset which will affect our final incomes.
I just do not recall any official information about where - and when -
GPs were given information by their elected representatives.
Maybe it is regarded as unimportant? After all, no mention in BMA News!

MaryH

--
Mary Hawking