We currently have vacancies for two PhD students and one Postdoc at the
School of Geosciences, Edinburgh University.  The positions are funded
through the Marie Curie Excellence Grant action and the successful
candidates will be working as part of a team researching the question of
Neoproterozoic palaeogeography and low latitude glaciations using
geochronology, isotope geochemistry, and palaeomagnetism.  For further
details of the PhD positions please follow this link
http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/postgraduate/PhD/projects/phd_lists.html?RG=ESG

and for the postdoc position please search the job vacancies at
www.jobs.ed.ac.uk (job reference# 3006837 in department of Geosciences)
Please note application deadline for the postdoc position is 19 January

Contact me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions etc

Many thanks
Jenny Tait

School of GeoSciences
The University of Edinburgh