Midland Valley's fourth Structural Geology Prize is now open for entries.  The competition rewards the best student papers of 2007.

There are two categories - Post Graduate and Under Graduate - with cash prizes for first and second place in each of up to $2,000,
as well as an academic software licences package of 2DMove for their University worth $200,000.

Further information, including a downloadable .PDF poster, is available from our website,
http://www.mve.com/Company/The_Company/Midland_Valley_Structural_Prize2007/
or by email reply to [log in to unmask]

We started this contest to celebrate our 20th Anniversary in 2002 and it was so successful we decided to make it an annual event!
It is now in its fourth year of running with past entries and winners from all over the world and we are delighted with its success.

Please forward this mail onto anyone who you think may be interested.

Deadline - 1st of March 2007

Thank you for spreading the word; we are grateful for your support.

Sincerely,

Sarah Davenport
Marketing and Administration Assistant