Greetings,

1) The Structural Geology & Tectonics Division of the Geological Society of America is working in collaboration with others to build a strong technical program for the GSA Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado, October 28-31, 2007. We are encouraging proposals for Pardee Keynote Symposia and Topical Sessions, which have a deadline of January 9th, 2007.  So, if you have a session that you wish to propose for the meeting, the time is now & we greatly encourage you to go ahead and submit your proposal at http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/.

Deadlines of importance are:

Pardee Keynote Symposia http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2007AM/PardeeRequirements.epl - January 9th, 2007.
Topical sessions http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2007AM/TopicalRequirements.epl - January 9th, 2007.

If you wish to request Division support for your proposal, please contact Bill Dunne at [log in to unmask] with your request prior to the appropriate deadline. Thanks for your help, and we look forward to your proposals.

Bill Dunne
SG&T Division Chair, 2006-07

William M. Dunne
Professor and Associate Dean