Dear all
attached is a simple questionnaire from my colleague, Jan Freedman (Assistant Keeper of Natural History).
we're trying to discover the relationship (or lack of!) between geology & biology / curators & education staff in museums. This is based on discussions with members of ESTA, GEM & GCG.
we will report back on any findings to GCG, NatSCA, GEM ......... etc

please have a look, complete and send back to him either via email (cc'd) or post to him at the address below.

 <<GCG NatSCA Questionnaire for curators Jan 2007.doc>>
thanks in anticipation - Helen (GCG Recorder)

Helen Fothergill
Keeper of Natural History
Plymouth City Museum & Art Gallery
Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AJ
T: 01752 304774          F: 01752 304775
Visit us at: http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/homepage/creativityandculture/museums.htm