Just incase you are interested in seeing what a GEM list bloke called Essex looks like, I will be on "Your Country Needs You" (BBC1 4 nations general knowledge quiz), live on Saturday night. There are 50 in a team but I have a small chance of being the Wales captain so set your Sky + boxes people!

I knew there was a useful reason for knowing lots of useless things...

Cheers

Essex

Essex Havard - [log in to unmask]
Regional Development Officer, NIACE Dysgu Cymru

Adult Learners' Week, the UK's largest festival of learning will take place from 19-26 May 2007. Nominations are currently being sought for the Inspire Adult Learner Awards. For more information on Adult Learners' Week, awards and grants please visit www.alweek.org
Cynhelir yr Wythnos Addysg Oedolion gwyl ddysgu fwyaf Prydain, rhwng 19-26 Mai 2007. Gwahoddir enwebiadau ar hyn o bryd ar gyfer Gwobrau Addysg Oedolion Ysbrydoli. I gael gwybodaeth bellach ar yr Wythnos Addysg Oedolion, dyfarniadau a grantiau gweler www.alweek.org

( Tel: 029 2037 0900
6 Fax: 029 2037 0909
8 Web: www.niacedc.org.uk