Dear All

There are a few place left on the following training day ...

	Improving your personal skills in team working and working with external providers

	Monday 5 February 2007 10am-3.30pm
	National Football Museum, Preston

	Led by Julia Schofield, a professional business trainer, one half of this day will focus on team building. What are the advantages of a good team? What makes a successful team? What are the stages in the development of a team? What are Belbin's team roles? Take back ideas to try in your own organisation.

	The second session will look at working with external providers for example consultants, artists or performers. How do you choose and employ an external provider? How do you prepare the brief? What do you do to determine the return on your investment? What do you look for in a consultant?

BOOKING FORM -  GEM North West Training Day

improving your personal skills in team working and working with external providers

Name:

Position:

GEM member: 	YES / NO

Address:

Telephone:

Fax:

Email:

Number of places required:

Special dietary or access requirements:

I enclose a cheque for £................./I have organised a BACS payment for £..................

Please make cheques payable to GEM North West. Please note that we cannot invoice your organisation but will provide a receipt for all cash/cheque/BACS payments.

Please post this form with your cheque to:
Suzanne Spicer
GEM Convenor
Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester
Liverpool Road
Castlefield
Manchester
M3 4FP

Tel: 0161 606 0150 			Fax: 0161 832 1511
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask] >