No - avwmeants gets you the mean "time series" from a 4D input file using a mask or chosen co-
ordinate; you have chosen the 3D cluster probability image output by randomise as your input so
this won't give anything useful.

If you want the timeseries (across subjects) of FA averaged over a mask then you need to input the
all_FA_skeletonised image and make sure that the mask is appropriate for the question you have.

Cheers, Steve.