Hi, it's not clear what this error is referring to. You should view all timepoints of the data being fed
into eddy_correct, and also the data output by it, to see if it's clear whether there is a problem
here. The output should have all timepoint volumes nicely aligned to each other. Was the input
filename itself maybe illegal, for example containing a space?

Cheers, Steve.