From: Mark Jenkinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] fslview lut tables

Hi,

The difficulty is getting the display range in FSLView right, as it maps
the colours
to intensities based on the display range selected.  So if your
intensities range from
1 to 7, then need the display range to be 0 to 8 in order to get the
correct mapping
as well as a colour table of length 8.  Otherwise you wont see either
the first colour
in the table or the last.

I just made such a colour map which displayed fine here.
The file is shown below.
Hope this helps.

All the best,
    Mark