Hi all,

I apologise if this is a really basic question but I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for in the
archive.

I want to calculate the residuals for a particular model that included 4 task regressors plus their
temporal derivatives, 8 nuisance regressors, and 6 motion parameters, as I want to compare the
residuals between different models with different numbers of regressors.

I understand that each varcope gives me the error related to that particular EV, but I'm not clear on
how I combine them - I have looked at section 14.5 of the Jezzard et al. book but I still don't know
what to do.

I really appreciate your help,
Clare