Hi Steve:

Thanks for replying.

Is there any other simple way to generate the "cluster_mask_zstats"
using the output of Melodic ?   The results from "cluster" are good, however,
I won't be able to pin point which point belongs to which cluster.
If there is a simple way to generate the "cluster_mask_zstats", it would be great.

Thanks for sharing this great tool (FSL).

best regards,

Wen