Dear Saad,

thanks for your quick response. I still believe, that my voxel size has dto do with the problem, because after reslicing images at 2x2x2mm3 voxel size probtrack runs without any problem. Could it be a problem of memory (I already tried to set swap space to 7 GB, but this did not help)?

And some other question: is there a way to simply reslice images with another voxel size using fsl (i.e. reslizing from 1x1x2mm to 2x2x2mm?).

Best wishes, Götz

Saad Jbabdi schrieb:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi - I don't know why you've got this error, but it is unlikely to be due to
the voxel size. The tractography works fine on anisotropic voxels, although
I wouldn't recommand it because one direction (z here) is averaged over a
longer distance, which could be misleading in the process of estimating the
pdf on diffusion directions.

Saad.

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:48:40 +0000, Götz Thomalla