Mark,

isn't this what the stats/sigmasquareds volume is? btw, the avwmaths cmd
below will under estimate the variance slightly as it will take into
accnt the proper DOF.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting