Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your information. I think I can't afford a new 64-bit machine
and thus plan to carry out subsequent analysis using SPM. May I ask whether
those *nonlinear_hr* images are in MNI space and ready to perform
statistical analysis w/o spatial smoothing? Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Deqiang