Hi Steve,

Is there an upper limit to how much data mfast can handle?
I have coregistered dataset 192x512x512 with 3 modalities (T1, T2, FLAIR)
and mfast response is:

Channel 0: ch1
Channel 1: ch2
Channel 2: ch3
Imagesize : 192 x 512 x 512
Pixelsize : 1 x 0.5 x 0.5

initial segmentation by KMeans....
4 main iterations ...
out of memory

FSL is running on IRIX based cluster with 16GB RAM.

Thanks,

Mikolaj

Mikolaj A. Pawlak, MD PhD
Neuroradiology Research Division