Hi Mark,

,Thanks for the feeback. I'm new to FSL and was unaware of the purpose of the corrections file, but it was my hunch that there might be a size problem. The orginal problem of not generating the copes occured when a temporal derivative was applied to the EV's. I have been able to generate a limited amount of cope images (three)  when I do not input a temporal derivative to the EV's. Following this temporary success I reasoned that the design I was modelling became unstable when the events were shifted slightly in time. I reasoned that this made sense given some of my events are sometimes within 2000ms. I feel this is a bit of an odd explanation given that I never received any indication my design was rank deficient. Does this reasoning make sense? However, when I input all the contrasts I intend to use (20) without the temporal derivativer, again there are no copes. Is this what I should expect to occur given space limitations?

Thanks
Nick