Hi,

Concatenating the wrong way around only makes a difference
when the 3D transformations are not co-planar.  If most of yours
were nearly co-planar (with little shift/rotation in/about y) then
there wouldn't be much difference between the two ways of
doing it.  So this is a normal, expected result.

Glad it works now.
All the best,
	Mark