Hi Pat,

I don't know about your system specifically, but in the MGH DTI package
distributed by Siemens, the vectors are in magnet space, so you have to
rotate them if you use an oblique acquisition. Also, they are in LPS,
not RAS. Like I said, I don't know about your specific system.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting