Not directly relevant to film studies, but the work being done in Cultural
Studies by Devlina Ghosh and Stephen Muecke in their 'Indian Ocean Project'
might be interesting and useful. They have done something very interesting with
the concept of 'nature-culture', but I am not sure where this is published as I
read an early draft of a paper on this.
Cheers,
Michelle

Dr Michelle Langford