Sixth International Conference on

Case histories in Geotechnical Engineering and

symposium in honor of professor James k. mitchell

Arlington, VA (USA)-August 11-16, 2008

http://www.6icchge2008.org

January 10, 2007

Subject:  Call for Papers (II)

Happy New Year!  Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

We are happy to inform you that Call for Papers for the Sixth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering and Symposium in Honor of Professor James K. Mitchell, Washington, D.C. area, August 11-16, 2008 has been posted at www.6icchge2008.org

The last date of submitting abstracts is March 15, 2007.

The Themes are varied and will interest you.  Our State of the Art and Practice Speakers are from Belgium, Canada, India, Japan, Sweden, United Kingdom and USA. A Symposium to Honor Professor James K. Mitchell will be held on Thursday, August 14, 2008.

Keynote address will be given by Professor W. D. Liam Finn, and Professor Ralph B. Peck will make a special presentation.

You are invited to contribute a paper and please share this information with your friends and colleagues who may be interested.

Kind regards and Love,

Shamsher Prakash, Conference Chairman

Professor Emeritus in Civil Engineering

University of Missouri – Rolla