Hi Alison,

Sounds like you could do with checking out the following resources on Biz/ed:

In our ‘Educators’ section we have Travel and Tourism lesson plans, presentations and activities.

http://www.bized.co.uk/educators/16-19/tourism/index.htm

Whilst these are aimed at National Diploma level, they are adaptable. You could download the PowerPoint files and amend them to suit, for instance. There’s a great deal of background and current content there and we’re adding to this every two to three weeks. You can also sign up for our (weekly, in term time) Newsletter to hear about all our updates.

Also, on the Leisure side, you should browse through our ‘At Your Leisure’ archive at:

http://www.bized.co.uk/current/leisure/index.htm

This, again, is being added regularly during term time. I’m sure you’ll find more material there that can be used directly or adapted to your needs.

I would also look at the specification from the Awarding Body to get more ideas on other sources of support.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Andy