Stuart

  If you are interested in teaching in countries other than those that you have listed there are loads of opportunities in British curriculum international schools.  I have been teaching in Kuala Lumpur in such a school for 5 years now and have absolutely loved it.  If you want any more details contact me off list.

  Pete

stuart booth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    Hi All,

  I am interested in teaching abroad - USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, doing business/IT/Tourism.  Does anybody know of any information or websites were I might find relevant data?

  Thanks
  Stuart

  The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. ********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS

* TO LEAVE THE LIST *