The current issue of the jourrnal of postsecondary education and disability (www.ahead.org) focus entirely on universal design in higher education fro service provision to instruction.

--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu Jan 18 07:56:14 2007
Subject: Re: UID in Education Question

Hi Margaret
S,M. Pliner. J, R. Johnson (2004 ) Historical, Theoretical, and Foundational
Principles of Universal Instructional Design in Higher Education

This will give you an outline also look for Scott, Shaw 1998 I do not recall
the title but they have slightly different historical account.

If you are in the UK take a look at inclusive design, I was informed that in
architecture at least there is a link to time frame with social model

Maria