The Disability Studies in Education conference will be held April 7-9,
2007.  For the first time, this will be a truly international conference
with participants from around the world.  If you plan to attend, I
encourage you to register soon to help us plan.  The website has
recently been updated.  You will now find information about how to plan
for your housing needs and information about accessibility in downtown
Chicago.  Go to http://www.nl.edu/dse/.

If you are an educational researcher or someone whose work relates to
disability in educational contexts, we hope to see you there.  The
conference theme this year is Disability Studies and Inclusive
Education:  Implications for Practice?

AERA meets immediately after our conference.

Susan Gabel, PhD
Conference Chair

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: