________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dawson, Paula
Sent: 05 January 2007 10:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DIS-FORUM] personal organiser

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a personal organiser/PDA? If you could forward the
specs, or give me the name of the supplier, that would be great.

Thanks,

Paula

Paula Dawson

Dyslexia Advisor

Kingston University

Ph: 020 8547 7191 (int. 62194)

Fax: 020 8547 8443

Security System.

- -------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------

Sign up for support and information in our occasional newsletter on
"Technology and Dyslexia" at http://www.dyslexic.com/newsletter.asp

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s), unless obviously
more public. If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check outgoing emails but you should virus check incoming
ones. Emails may not represent our official policy or a contract.
Errors and omissions are excepted. iANSYST Ltd

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN.
Tel +44(0)1223 42 01 01; Fax +44(0)1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]
http://www.dyslexic.com http://www.iansyst.co.uk http://www.itspc.co.uk