See attached flyer - anyone interested please contact Amar

Regards

From: Amar Latif [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent
: 19 December 2006 18:10
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: Channel 4 Documentary

Hi,

Hope you are well.

I am a Director working at a television company called Maverick and am currently developing a commissioned documentary about blind travel.

We are looking for blind people who are interested in travel and the arts, to travel to Florence (expenses paid) with 2 sighted guides, to explore the objectives and benefits available to sightless travellers when experiencing features of great scenic, cultural and architectural / artistic beauty.

The trip will be for 3 or 4 days during the last week of January, so we don’t have much time in which to find people to take part! Therefore, I would be very grateful if you could think of anyone who might consider being involved in the documentary, or pass on this email to contacts you have who may be able to help.  At this stage I would like to simply talk to people on the phone to see if its something of interest.  There is no obligation at all to be in the programme.

I have attached an advert below and would be really pleased if you could pass it on to people who you think might be interested.

If you would like to find out more about Maverick TV, please have a look at our website: www.mavericktv.co.uk.  Alternatively give me a call on 0207 8746612.

Many thanks for your help

Amar Latif

Director

4Real, Channel 4

0207 874 6612

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Maverick Television Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this email as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.