After the last on line discussions  about blind students and SPSS I
spoke to someone and promised I would fax them some information about
the scripts etc and I have lost the post it with their name and fax no
on, if you are out there can you get back to me please, was it an
Alistair??????
Sheila Watts

Sheila Watts
Head of Support Service for students with disabilities
Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
Liverpool
L16 9JD
Tel/Minicom  0151-291-3064
e-mail [log in to unmask]

Liverpool Hope University accepts no responsibility for this e-mail,
its contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt
or use of this e-mail and its attachments.