I have heard Mr Page speak several times and have spoken to him in person
more than once. Far from being silly I feel his complaint is worthwhile.
This goes back to not putting a postit in a file saying 'What a nuisance
this person is. I don't believe anything they say' It must be disclosed if a
SAR is made which is why everyone is told NOT to do it.

What if a similar postit had been put in Steve Urwin's file saying 'I hope a
stingray gets you'.

Brenda

Brenda Scourfield
Team Leader