(**********Please forward this info to interested colleagues, and please excuse
multiple postings. Thank you! *******)
Dear Madame/Sir,

The editors of the International Journal of the Architectural Computing
(IJAC) would like to wish you health, happiness, and success for the New
Year 2007. Furthermore, we would like to announce that the deadline to
submit papers to the 'ACADIA-supervised' issue of IJAC is February15, 2007.

The theme of this issue is "Cultural Heritage" and it focuses on the role of
digital technologies in preserving, documenting, archiving, visualizing,
presenting and analyzing cultural heritage sites and works of architecture.

The attached announcement includes the call for papers and all relevant
information.

For more information please visit the following webpages:
- Submission guidelines:
http://www.architecturalcomputing.org/html/jour/submit.shtml

- IJAC Journal: http://www.architecturalcomputing.org/html/jour/about.shtml
and
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/mscp/ijac;jsessionid=2be3hfskwbbsh.henrietta

- Architectural Computing Organization:
http://www.architecturalcomputing.org/

- ACADIA: http://www.acadia.org/  and http://www.acadia.org/ijac

We would appreciate it if you would distribute this announcement to any
interested colleagues.

Best regards,
Marinos Ioannides and
Loukas Kalisperis