Apologies for cross-postingŠ
========

Dear colleagues,

Several of you have asked for the deadline for abstracts to be extended and
this we are please to do.  Extended deadline for abstract submission is now
28th February.

        http://www.brighton.ac.uk/ssm/sympo2007/guidelines.php?PageId=903

Our website now includes a selection of the abstracts received. You will see
that they are a fascinating mix and it looks as though this year's
conference will be simply superb.

        http://www.brighton.ac.uk/ssm/sympo2007/2007abstracts-12Jan07.pdf

In the meantime, can I remind you that the cut-off date for early bird
registration period (16th April) is fast approaching.

        http://www.brighton.ac.uk/ssm/sympo2007/registration.php?PageId=904

Those of you who are still working on your abstracts please remember that we
are looking for critical discussion of visual practice  and  how events,
experiences, and lives are represented.  We are interested in how visual
evidence can be used in tourism research, and some of the practical,
theoretical, and ethical questions raised by these activities.

Kind regards

Peter Burns
Conference Convenor

www.centops.org