Dear Colleague
I am happy to inform you that the inaugural issue (January 2007) of
International Journal of Cyber Criminology (IJCC) an open access (free)
online and print journal, is launched  Please see
http://www.cybercrimejournal.co.nr  for downloading the articles.
International Journal of Cyber Criminology (open access Journal)
Volume 1 Issue 1 January 2006
Table of Contents
Editorial
Cyber Criminology: Evolving a Novel Discipline with a New Journal
K. Jaishankar
Articles
Computer Crime Investigations in the United States:
Leveraging Knowledge from the Past to Address the Future
Sameer Hinduja

Digital Piracy, Self-Control Theory, and Rational Choice: An Examination of
the Role of Value
George E. Higgins

Cyber bullying: Clarifying Legal Boundaries for School Supervision in
Cyberspace
Shaheen Shariff and Dianne L. Hoff

Offshore Internet Gambling and the World Trade Organization:
Is it Criminal Behavior or a Commodity?
Henry N. Pontell, Gilbert Geis and Gregory C. Brown

A Qualitative Analysis of Advance Fee Fraud E-mail Schemes
Thomas J. Holt and Danielle C. Graves

Book Reviews
Sexual Predators: How to Recognize Them on the Internet and on the Street -
How to Keep Your Kids Away - Stephen Dean
Catherine D. Marcum

Net crimes & misdemeanors: Outmaneuvering webspammers, stalkers and con
artists- J..A. Hitchcock
Mari B. Pierce

with warm regards
Dr.K.Jaishankar

tall fences"<BR>&nbsp;Anonymous<BR>Dr.K.Jaishankar<BR>Lecturer<BR>Department
of Criminology &amp; Criminal Justice<BR>Manonmaniam Sundaranar
University<BR>Abhishekappatti, Tirunelveli 627 012<BR>Tamil Nadu
India<BR>Visit my personal site @ <A
href="http://www.drjaishankar.co.nr">http://www.drjaishankar.co.nr</A>
<BR>Visit my department @ <A
href="http://www.doccj.co.nr">http://www.doccj.co.nr</A> <BR>View profile at
<A
href="http://karuppannan.socialpsychology.org/">http://karuppannan.socialpsychology.org/</A><BR>visit
journal @ <A href="http://www.ijcjs.co.nr">http://www.ijcjs.co.nr</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></div></html>

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports,
photos et al. http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx